Living In Canada
Living in Canada will be the best experience of your life. Canada is the most favorable destination for students in India. Every year thousands of people go to Canada to study in three intakes. Canada is best for weather and nature lovers also. As the Canada Immigration consultant in Khanna, We can say that if any Indian student goes to Canada, Then they don't feel left out in any sense, Because the culture of Canada is so diverse and open that they welcome and treat international students so decently with open arms. Canada has all the freedom to do anything and there are no restrictions for international students, This is because they treat international students as one of their own.
Facts about Living in Canada -
- Great Culture - Culture is the biggest strength of Canadians, They take their culture so seriously and they respect every culture they see, Canadians love to observe and take parts in every culture they see in their country from any international students. So you can be sure that you will never feel left out because you will easily be friends with Canadians.
- Medical advantage - Canada take care of every international student as their students, That's the international students also get the many medical benefits from the Canadian government and universities. And the medical treatments in Canada is better than in any part of the world.
- Food and cuisine - Thanks to international students, Now Canada is the country with the most diversity in food and cuisine, you will not miss your home country for food at all, Because every type of food and cuisine is there on normal sights and also you may try to get some international cuisine too, As you have a chance to try different.
- Behavior in Canada - Canadians are more than polite and helpful with international students. But your manners and behaviors are the keys also, If you respect them with proper greet then every time you will get the same but if your actions go wrong then there will be some fall down, So its good to have a smile and polite behavior while your stay in Canada.
- Foreign Exchange - We know in the initial stage, You will be facing challenges with foreign exchange and currency conversions but as the best immigration consultants in Delhi, We also take care of all your foreign exchange so that you can perfectly take worth out of your stay in Canada.
- Work while study - Canada also allows international students to do part- time jobs for extra pocket money for like 20 hours a week. But they prohibit earning for funding your study or living expenses because you already have to manage these costs initially before arriving in Canada. But you can work there with the move getting extra pocket money.
- Cost of living - Students are required to have a minimum of 20,00 Canadian dollars annually for studying in Canada with decency. This cost includes the education cost, accommodation cost, and other petty expenses. because you will be paying 10 to 17 dollars for your regional meals and approximately 100 dollars on your traveling and even pay your utilities for 200 dollars per month. Residence cost also may vary in the region you choose. If you choose more urban are then it can go up to 1500 Canadian dollars a month. or if you choose the sub-urban area areas then you will be going to approx 300 to 400 Canadian dollars.
You can always get in touch with a visa consultant in Bathinda for knowing more about the living in Canada or also they are experts in finding you the resources to fund your stay and all including finances for studying in Canada. So give us the call today and get your queries answered.